On the Chemin de Saint Jacques most pilgrims are from France. I have
also met another Canadian, a couple from Perth Australia, a lady from
South Africa, several Swiss and 1 American.
Some interesting people:
– Alain from Switzerland who is a Templar
– Sonny from Toronto who did the Camino in Spain last year and is now
doing it again all the way from Le Puy
– Ursula from Switzerland who is walking with her dog from Switzerland
– John and Claire who flew all the way from Perth, Australia to hike for 2 weeks
– Vincent the chef who made us Aligot a melted mixture of cheese and potato
– a nice older couple from France who hike all over the place
It's great to quickly make so many friends in a foreign land.